Hello Kitty meets True Blood author Charlaine Harris at a book signing for her latest Sookie Stackhouse novel "Dead Reckoning". This by far is probably my favorite meet that Hello Kitty and I have done. Last year we attended the
True Blood Fan Experience thrown in various cities by HBO and this is this years fun. She seems to be a very nice and humble woman commenting on why HBO and Alan Ball would even want her at their events during her chat session. I say because she's brilliant and has created very memorable characters.
Photo by Hello Kitty Limited
We tried to get her to say "Uh oh Hello Kitty's claws is coming out" which was a line from Lafayette in a episode of True Blood but the line had to keep moving and surprisingly she did agree to hold Hello Kitty for a photo op.
The other half thought they were funny and had Charlaine sign a book to Y.O.U. I really should of had it signed to Hello Kitty.
"Uh oh Hello Kitty's claws is coming out" -Lafayette
Check out Hello Kitty's other celebrity meet & greets