HELLO KITTY AND KATY PERRY ON SNL

Live from Hello Kitty Limited it's Thursday morning live!! I swore I was going to stop blogging but I've had this nagging need all day to blog about this Hello Kitty and Katy Perry appearance on Saturday Night Live and it's driving me insane. Old habits die hard I guess. I really do think I have a serious addiction to Hello Kitty and not in the cute buying too much sort of way but the "you really need to talk to someone sort of way". I'm never going to be able to stop am I? Not even when I'm dead.


The skit mentioned that Katy Perry had been to every Sanrio store in the United States and she said she had been to all three. What? There's  more than three Hello Kitty stores in the United States and if there wasn't this country is in a serious drought. Hey those items in her hand look really familar... those are at my store. I think I might of seen this girl actually.....