HELLO KITTY LIMITED SAYS GOODBYE

I have had a great time posting about Hello Kitty but due to unforeseen circumstances I am going to have to quit the blog. It's pretty much about a company I once admired and that has now destroyed any motivation or enjoyment that I have had from doing this. Apparently I'm being "monitored" as if I'm causing so much trouble for them when most of my posts are about "their" stuff. If they actually read my blog that they would have seen there was never any bad intent by me and that I was just obsessing and collecting (and giving my paycheck back to them if that matters) and trying to make my blog stand out from the rest. But I'm sick to my stomach and that tells me all good things must come to an end. To my followers and readers and people who just drop by now and then thank you for reading and your support.